Internal Funding Resources

The Office of Graduate Education has a pool of funds available to help Mason graduate students earn their degrees and conduct research.

Funding comes from such sources as the Office of the Provost, academic departmentsand faculty grants.

Note: The Office of Student Financial Aid may direct the non-need-based awards toward lowering your loans, reducing the amount of money you will borrow. For more information about how a non-need-based award may affect your financial aid package, contact the Financial Aid office at 703-993-2000.